Monday, August 15, 2011

Nicknames



Now I am not the Love Doctor at all as I do love his articles and agree with many things he says. However I am the "Nicknamer"

I feel every guy has a nickname for every girl he has slept with, dated, banged or whatever you want to call it.

I ask that a few of you guys think about the nicknames you have come up with for the ladies you have slept with or even had a crush on or even the names your buddies came up with for your late night mistress's. Think about it and ask your self is that the right nickname for her I am not talking about the average nickname like "slut", "Camel toe" "Mackerel Swallower" "Dickalova", Naming a girl has to be spontaneous just come to your head in mid conversation when your buddies are asking you who is "she".

Nicknaming is a technique and crucial to always remembering your number and the fun or even horrible times you had with your girl or mistress.

For instance a few of my names are : supriser, donkey, prime rib, faker, k-lo, bad habit

But ill shoot you with a little hook up that I dated for while called "Donkey"

Donkey was an amazing time came across at first as a beautiful athletic toned girl. Met her back in my college days where boys would be boys and girls would be girls. She was on the elliptical machine then would switch to the stair master. Now every juice head out their who hits the gym knows the stair master girls are begging to get slammed. There ass just looking eye level with you on purpose.

So I take this smokeshow out for a diner date and then hang with her for a few weeks which was awesome thought she could be "the one" bitch could squirt from one side of the bed to the next but her laugh there was just something different about it. After a few times of slamming her and partying with her and trying to run through all her friends I realized she was just a " DONKEY" the laugh just couldnt be adjusted for every time she laughed I asked her to please stop. Everytime she was about to laugh I would bring up something extremely sad to get her mind off laughing. Anyway every time I am with my boys back home i never need to say her real name all i have to say is donkey is around town and they know exactly who i am talking about. When the boys or whoever ran into her they knew right away by her laugh without even a question that she was donkey. They could put the nickname to the girl in a second without the girl knowing or having a clue.

That my friend is part of a successful nickname when you never have to tell the boys or point the girl out but once shes around they know exactly who it is.


FISH ON!! BMUR


2 comments: