Sunday, June 10, 2012

Can boxing ever recover from last night?




Top Rank's Bob Arum, who promotes Pacquiao and Bradley, was stunned. He said he had it 118-110 for Pacquiao.
"When I came into the ring [after the fight], I said to Tim, 'You did very well,' and he said 'I tried hard and I couldn't beat the guy. You talk about killing boxing. Even [Bradley's manager, Cameron Dunkin] had it 8-4 for Pacquiao.
"Something like this is so outlandish, it's a death knell for the sport. This is fucking nuts. I have both guys, and I'll make a lot of money in the rematch, but it's ridiculous. You have these old fucks who don't know what the hell they're looking at. It's incompetence. Nobody who knows anything about boxing could have Bradley ahead in the fight."

1 comment:

  1. http://wickedimproper.com/2012/06/you-simply-have-to-watch-this-15-second-life-changing-video/

    ReplyDelete